There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 14 August 2014

Lamorna Cove

Lamorna is where it begins for real.
  The weather is looking like it may let me play for a couple of days but it will be breezy later in the weekend so Friday the 15th at around 10 am I will shove off  aiming to clear Lands End at around midday and setting day ones camp at Godrevy. Saturday will be a push up towards north Cornwall with an expected weather day on Sunday.  Everything is as ready as it can be, Ive chosen the launch point as if I start at Falmouth, I have to put in a large crossing early on, this way I've still got a good launch and landing I still clear Lands End and the Southwest relatively early and hopefully avoid the heavy weather set for 2 weeks time. One last sleep and then I'm away.....I finally get to stop talking about it and I get to do it......way better than Christmas! !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages and feedback, but dont swear. Thanks